Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Greetings and Salutations

Howdy!

Things I am likely to post about:
books
comics
TV
movies
music
random crafting

Just so you know, I have no shame about my taste in these things. I like to read genre fiction and fluffy, stupid Regency romances at least as much as (and often more than) I like to read well respected literary fiction. I watch cartoons and Project Runway and Food Network. I cry in movies a lot - more than I cry in real life, actually. I listen to music that my husband kindly tells me is more suited to 14 year-old girls. I make stencils of geeky things and then paint them on t-shirts, and I build our costumes every Halloween and con.

So you've been warned. Let there be no aghast stares when I post something about the joys of re-watching High School Musical or about an upcoming Panic! at the Disco concert.

Warnings aside, welcome to our shiny new blog. Take your coat off and stay a while.

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment